{K} family
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

support

5 posters

Go down

support Empty support

Post by jjohns Fri Jun 20, 2008 9:03 pm

i need some support at my village invictus. i dented ortov troops pretty good and he will probably think twice about doing it again. I dod need support at invictus just incase cause he lowered the loyalty to 34. also if i could get some recources that would be great

jjohns

Number of posts : 6
TW Continent : 76
Registration date : 2008-06-17

Back to top Go down

support Empty Re: support

Post by Jiya 12 Sun Jun 22, 2008 10:12 am

do you still need help???

Sorry i just figured out how to use this forum today Embarassed

Jiya 12

Number of posts : 22
TW Continent : K76
Registration date : 2008-06-20

Back to top Go down

Post by Jiya 12 Sun Jun 22, 2008 10:15 am

this might sound stupid but how do you get a picture for your profile thing

Jiya 12

Number of posts : 22
TW Continent : K76

Back to top Go down

Post by jjohns Mon Jun 23, 2008 1:07 am

well i lost two of my villages. but my other two should hold there own because i have support in them. I do want to take my villages back but the player who took them joined another clan. So we cant really attack him and take them back unless we were to declare war. Unless we spoke to the tribe he joined about his actions

jjohns

Back to top Go down

Post by chubbs2008 Mon Jun 23, 2008 1:46 am

i say we tell the other clan he is a refugee and we are taking what is ours

chubbs2008

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2008-06-21

Back to top Go down

Post by ciennabarq Mon Jun 23, 2008 6:08 am

otrov joined N3A and kept attacking us. He is a refugee, but that pales in importance to his continued aggression. By his actions N3A is committing acts of war against us. Our defending ourselves and reclaiming villages he took is not an act of war, it is an acknowledgement that we are already at war. The question is whether we are at war against N3A, or against just otrov. Since N3A was actively supporting TTK villages during our conflict with them, I would imagine it is the former, but I believe the tribal leaders should decide that. If our captains could please consult with them, that would be nice. In the mean time, there should be no restraint against counterattacking a player that is attacking us.

ciennabarq

Number of posts : 10

Back to top Go down

Post by swish22186 Mon Jun 23, 2008 9:59 pm

Ciennabarq i couldnt have said it better myself!!! He is a refuge and no tribe wants that!!! Continue to attack and regain your villages!!! if you still need support please post under support tab (as soon as i learn how to make it). Sorry for the delay in responce but i just finally figured out this stupid new forum.

swish22186

Number of posts : 2

Back to top Go down

Post by jjohns Thu Jun 26, 2008 4:39 am

i dont need support i need recources to gain troops to take back my villages, but he has to many troops to in my two villages and i dont know where exactly his deffence lacks strength so i cant really brake through untill i can find the broken link, untill then im stuck with two.

jjohns

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down