{K} family
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THIS MEANS WAR!!!! EVERYONE LOOK!!!

2 posters

Go down

THIS MEANS WAR!!!! EVERYONE LOOK!!! Empty THIS MEANS WAR!!!! EVERYONE LOOK!!!

Post by bigjay5000 Fri Jun 27, 2008 9:51 am

Ok here goes i don't know the whole story but a few weeks back a few of our guys were getting attacked by hans bro leader of FGOTP anyway war was declared some of us attacked then we got side tracked between SAF and TTK war and have since left him unchecked at any rate i'm not sure how urgent this matter is but he has messaged me we went back and forth but here are the highlights...lol

HANSBRO:
no you have two strong players... i have checked lol

OD is the only thing that matters... and they are probably using the one army to attack everything and i believe that is why they keep it away from me. cause i would kill it and they would be screwed... but anyhow

Hans Bros on 26.06. at 16:41i do not doubt...your tribe is right that i am big enough threat for all 200+ of your villages to attack me...am still here right lol.

Hans Bros on 26.06. at 17:22

i know i have three closer to me... that are gonna get slapped a bit... no offense to you people that actually play the game. infact i am sure you will try and help them... or even exact revenge on me. all part of the fun lol

Any way his tribe is pretty inactive the only other strong player is Dgasparetti who i think has done nothing to retaliate after we attacked the shit out of him and hansbro ,i have not heard of any recent attacks but anyway Kali wants this threat looked after he has alot of troops and knows what he's doin when i first attcked him he messaged me and told me what i was sending and was right for fuck sake so he's not stupid we will need lots of fakes as usual and i'm thinking the only way to do this in a timely fashion is to have at least 10 strong player to have a cordinated attack on all 14 of his villages this will not be easy we need to prepare it would seem he's closer to division 1 guys but we have guys above him and below him.the players that are within striking distance of this douchebag are.

JPRST
MASTERKINK
MAZDADAVE
RAGUNATOR193
WESTONETHUNDER
KERDIK
BACKATROKE619
ALEXANDRIA
RANDDAWG
PIPE1912
KALIATHMA
INVERSUS

WE NEED A PLAN AND CHECK IN IF YOU CAN HELP US TAKE THIS GUY OUT NO ATTACK TIME HAS BEEN DECIDED THIS STILL HAS TO BE DISCUSSED BUT WHEN THE TIME COMES WE NEED TO NOT LET UP TIL HE HAS BEEN KNOCKED INTO WORLD 22...LOL

bigjay5000

Number of posts : 24
Registration date : 2008-06-18

Back to top Go down

THIS MEANS WAR!!!! EVERYONE LOOK!!! Empty Re: THIS MEANS WAR!!!! EVERYONE LOOK!!!

Post by Leonardodanguyen Fri Jun 27, 2008 4:10 pm

The defender has won
Luck (from attacker's point of view)
-10.3%

Morale: 80%

Attacker: Hans Bros
Village: Hannaford y (649|633) K66

Quantity: 0 0 0 0 107 0 0 0 0 0 0 0
Losses: 0 0 0 0 35 0 0 0 0 0 0 0

Defender: masterskink
Village: Chateau Margaux (644|623) K66

Quantity: 1186 1245 1225 231 100 383 0 0 26 0 1 0
Losses: 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0

Espionage
Resources scouted: 3.160 34.575 47.284

Nice job ticking him off Mad , now he is planing to attacking this village.
Leonardodanguyen
Leonardodanguyen

Number of posts : 73
Registration date : 2008-06-19

Back to top Go down

THIS MEANS WAR!!!! EVERYONE LOOK!!! Empty Re: THIS MEANS WAR!!!! EVERYONE LOOK!!!

Post by bigjay5000 Fri Jun 27, 2008 6:18 pm

i did nothing he likes me and has no idea what we are planing he started this by attacking you i believe i did not declare war on him i'm just warning you attck is coming, the mails i sent him were completely neautral no threats of any kind. i wasn't insulting him or anything,

bigjay5000

Number of posts : 24
Registration date : 2008-06-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Leonardodanguyen Fri Jun 27, 2008 6:41 pm

anyhow, guys, start sending support to nearby people, he going to strike soon. we got to finish him off now, this is beginning to get anoying.
Leonardodanguyen
Leonardodanguyen

Number of posts : 73
Registration date : 2008-06-19

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum